Friday we drove out to Hays to watch the 3-2-1A State Wrestling Tournament. Dad didn't have any wrestler's place, but it was still fun! I spent Saturday afternoon at Great Aunt Janet's house with mom and Grandma. I played an electric keyboard and then took a really long nap. Mom had to give me benadryl and it made me very sleepy. I had an allergic reaction to the Amoxicillin given to me for my ear infection, but I'm feeling better now.
Saturday after the tournament we drove to Larned to spend the night with Grandma. We went to church the next morning and then headed back home. I'm exhausted from such a busy weekend!

Dad and I watching the finals

The CG wrestlers and me! I don't think any of use were excited to take the picture, but mom made us.

After a long weekend it felt good to put on my rob and frog slippers and play with Dad