Monday, June 22, 2009

Late Post June 13th Weekend

We had a big weekend! On Friday I went to see Dr. Duff for my 9 month appointment. He said I was very healthy. I weighed almost 19 lbs and I'm 29.25 inches long!
On Saturday mom and I went to go pick up the 2 older Armbruster girls, Madison and Delany. On Saturday we went swimming 3 times, ate cookies, and watched a movie! I had so much fun with the girls! On Sunday we took them back to Spring Hill and spent the night. We even got to see Tina, Clayton, and Remy for diner.

I love to crawl over the vents when the air is blowing - as you can see my hair is blowing straight up!


On Monday mom and dad went to the Steamboat Arabia museum. We were going to go see Grace in the afternoon but she was sick :( We went and saw Laruen, Uncle Keith and Aunt Abby in the evening for dinner and then had to spend the night because of the really bad weather!


Boy Band

Posted by Picasa