Monday, July 20, 2009

I had a great time this weekend at Nana and Pop's house. All of us grand kids were there for the first time ever!!! Dad and I went by ourselves on Friday night and then Mom and Grandma came after their outing in Kansas City on Saturday afternoon. I played with the girls and Jordy, went to the splash park and had a blast, ate yummy food, played in the swing, rode in the pink convertibles with both girls, and stayed up waaaay to late!

Jordy fell asleep in the swing


All four of us on Dad/Uncle Jay


With Nana and Pops in our K-State gear!


Mom doesn't know when to stop taking pictures


Check out the video of us getting our pics with Nana and Pops. You try getting the 4 of us to take a "Happy" picture
Posted by Picasa


I wouldn't go to bed so I hung out with Pops for a little bit


Riding with Grace


We had to watch out for Lauren!