Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Year - New Posts! Finally!

I know it's already 2011 but I never finished up the blog with what happened in 2010!
We survived the Oklahoma heat during our little Summer 2010 vacation
We swam lots at Annie and Mike's pool
We celebrated Lauren's 4th birthday party with Grace, Jordy, and Sarah at the pool in KC
Bradley turned 2 and had a Trucks and Trains birthday party
We found out were having a baby in May!
We attended K-State football games
We attended Council Grove football games
Bradley was Thomas the Train for Halloween
We had Thanksgiving at Grandma's house
Dad's wrestling team started practice/duals for the 2010-2011 season
We found out the baby will be a GIRL!  Bradley was hoping for a Snowman. 
We had Breakfast with Santa at Grace's school.
We had Christmas at Nana and Pop's house
Santa spoiled Bradley rotten - K-State tricycle, kitchen set, art supplies, and all sorts of Thomas the Train stuff!

I hope you enjoy our pictures and that you had a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!