Thursday, March 18, 2010

18 Month Check-Up & Modeling Gig

Yesterday was a busy day for me! I had my 2nd modeling gig at Varney's in the morning. They had me model a once piece lounging shorts outfit. They're going to use my picture for their online store and a flyer that will be sent out to rewards customers. I'll post the link as soon as it's available. After my gig we picked up mom at work and went to eat at Texas Star. I enjoyed dipping my chips in salsa and I ate even ate some french fries.

At my 18th month appointment I measured 32.5 inches long which puts me in the 55th percentile and I weighed 22 lbs 6 oz which is in the 7th percentile. I'm average and lean, mom says she's jealous...haha. Dr. Duff said my lungs sounded good, ears looked great, and I'm doing all the things I should be and more. Too bad there wasn't an ornery scale, mom says I'd score off the charts!

Whenever my mom can figure out the issues she's having posting pics from our home computer there will be some!