Monday, March 15, 2010

Sick Weekend

This weekend I had my first hospital stay since I was born. I have pneumonia and the doctor thought that it would be best if I stay the night to get some fluids and antibiotics in me. It was very scary getting IVs and x-rays. I cried a lot, but mommy and daddy were there and they said I was still brave. Mommy and I watched K-State beat Baylor on Friday night in the hospital. On Saturday though we mourned K-State's loss to KU. Our friends from KC, Nick & Stephanie & their 8 week old daughter Hanna, came down to CG and watched the game with us. I like Hanna, she is cute and doesn't fuss much. I got to tickle her toes. Daddy held her once and I let him know I didn't appreciate it. Mommy finally got her new camera, she took over 100 pictures on Sat. and Sun. Will post some tonight!
Thank you everyone for your prayers and well wishes. I am almost back to my old self.