Monday, March 22, 2010

Great Wolf Lodge - Spring Break 2010

This weekend the whole family got together for a weekend at the Great Wolf Lodge. It was a snowy and cold weekend but we stayed warm in the indoor water park. I had a great time with all my cousins, Aunts/Uncles, and Nana & Pops! We played, read books, snacked, and even went to story time together! I enjoyed the small waterfalls and the slides. Mom and Dad even took me into the arcade. Dad won me a ball and care bear! I played a driving game with mom and sat on a 4-wheeler game with dad. After we checked out we took Nana & Pops to Cheeseburger in Paradise and there was a balloon guy there who made me a Cookie Monster and Jordy a monkey!!! It was soooo cool! I have already busted both of his balloon legs and his cookie, so sorry, no pic. I was so exhausted when I got home that I fell asleep mid-meal in my highchair. It's been a great spring break staying at home with daddy all day!

Watching Cartoons in the Kid's Cove bunk Beds

Grace and I were eating popcorn. Then I dumped out the whole bag :)

Jordy climbing on luggage
Lauren and her cheetos!

Dad won me a ball on his first try!
Couple of wrestlers shooting baskets = Not Good
Riding the ATV game w/ Dad
Now dad won me the care bear that I just had to have!
Bear Paw cafe
I Love Slides!!
So Brave and So Cold
Dad and I in the Fort


Last picture :( All of us w/ Nana and Pops Sad to see Nana & Pops drive away

Done @ 6:30 - mid -meal